Thursday, August 18, 2005

Comments

It may seem unusual to comment on a news site, but I would be grateful for your comments. Comments can help me to remain factual, honest, sharp, productive, and they also let me know that someone is reading the paper. lol.

I would like you to let me know what you think about the articles. Have you seen them in your daily paper? Do you see any bias, other than it seems too American?

(I am an American. I am a citizen of the USA. I write as an American, because I love my country. Will I point out her flaws? Yes. I will do so in a constructive way, though. I find pessimism very off-putting.)

Are there articles you would like to have me cover which I have missed or left out? I would also welcome comments that disagree with what I wrote, as long as they are constructive. I do not really care to which "party affilliate" you belong. I believe we can come together for a better America and a better world. With your help, this is possible. Thank you.