Monday, December 04, 2006

Bush accepts Bolton's UN Resignation

Bush caves to the Democratic Senate!  Bush ****cans Bolton.  According to a White House Press release, U.N. Ambassador John Bolton will step down when his temporary appointment expires within weeks.  It appears that the administration is picking its fights with caution and will not appoint Bolton for a second recess appointment.  Perhaps Bush should ask former President Clinton if he would like at nomination.

Bolton's nomination has languished in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for more than a year, blocked by Democrats and several Republicans. Sen. Lincoln Chafee, a moderate Republican who lost in the midterm elections Nov. 7 that swept Democrats to power in both houses of Congress, was adamantly opposed to Bolton.  For the latest on Bolton being thrown out, please visit KFMB Channel 8 News, San Diego, California: Bolton ousted

 

4 Comments:

Blogger J. Mark English said...

Hello,

This is a great blog. I'm going to be sure to link yours to mine. Would you mind doing the same for me?

Thank you very much.

My site:
www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

Take care,
Mark

12/05/2006 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we're all headed for bad times. I am disappointed in Bush.

12/06/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Dear Steve,
I understand how you feel, and I can't say as I blame you. Please don't give up hope, though. Remember, we do not lean on the government for our protection. Didn't yesterday, won't tomorrow, so why start today?

Besides, you know everyone misunderestimates him. lol.

Dear J. Mark English,
I will look at your site to see if it is a good one. It probably is, but I just want to want make sure. I hope you understand. If there is not a lot of cussing or any 'dirty' pics, yes. I will add you to my sidebar. :)

12/16/2006 5:05 AM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Dear Mark,

I've added your site to my "Sports" link. :)

12/16/2006 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

del.icio.us/rawsense2004 del.icio.us

<< Home