Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rep. Curt Weldon Lays it Bare

This is a 32 minute clip of Rep. Curt Weldon on C-SPAN on the 10th of August. He is speaking specifically about the problems he has had with the CIA, and the attitude they have about sharing intelligence. I believe this very telling clip will be a must listen.

You will need Real Player. I would like to thank C-SPAN for the wonderful job it is doing. I like to give credit where credit is due.

File Name rtsp://cspanrm.fplive.net/cspan/project/ter/ter_wj081005_weldon.rm

I am going to give you the full C-SPAN link, because I lost some valuable video I had from them before. If you lose the taping, or come late to the story, you can e-mail C-SPAN and they will send you the link or you may have to purchase it. Either way, it would be well worth listening to it.

PROGRAMMING QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
Viewer Services: Questions about our schedule, how to buy videotapes, and for any other general comments about C-SPAN - viewer@c-span.org