Omar is angered over the Iranian government's call to Great Britain to remove their troops from Basra. I do not blame him! Basra, after all, is Iraqi territory, not Iranian. He has written a very good article about this. It is worth your time to read it. There is also an article included in this story about the death squads being sent in by the Iranians. I do not believe Iraqis are very pleased with this news. Don't forget to pray for our Military, Iraq's Military, their families, and our countries. Let us not forget Afghanistan, too. They all need our prayers. If you do not have a faith, send some good vibs. Thank you.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
US Centcom Press Release
US Centcom Video Feed
US Centcom Audio Feed
US Centcom News Feed
To find lengthier posts such as NGAUS reports, longer stories, etc, please go to DoD Daily News-2. Also, do not forget to thank every serviceman/woman you see for their service and your freedom. Thank you, and have a great day.
- Instapundit Joins Pundit Review Radio Sunday
- Cpt. Ed on Pundit Review Radio Tonight!
- Economically Friendly Editorial Papers
- President Bush Speaks at NGAUS Today
- Now for the rest of the story...
- A few observations...
- MVP: Pittsburgh's Hines Ward
- SuperBowl XL
- Michael Yon Won the Victory!
- Now That Hamas Has Been Elected To Run Palestine, ...