Monday, June 23, 2008

Does Obama Distort the Bible?

Obama has said a lot of things about Christians, gun owners, and middle Americans. He claims that America in not a Christian country, and now James Dobson points out that Barry Millhouse Obamanation is distorting the Bible and pushing a "fruitcake interpretation" of the Constitution.

The criticism, to be aired Tuesday on Dobson's Focus on the Family radio program, comes shortly after an Obama aide suggested a meeting at the organization's headquarters here, said Tom Minnery, senior vice president for government and public policy at Focus on the Family.

The conservative Christian group provided The Associated Press with an advance copy of the pre-taped radio segment, which runs 18 minutes and highlights excerpts of a speech Obama gave in June 2006 to the liberal Christian group Call to Renewal. Obama mentions Dobson in the speech.

"Even if we did have only Christians in our midst, if we expelled every non-Christian from the United States of America, whose Christianity would we teach in the schools?" Obama said. "Would we go with James Dobson's or Al Sharpton's?" referring to the civil rights leader.

Dobson took aim at examples Obama cited in asking which Biblical passages should guide public policy - chapters like Leviticus, which Obama said suggests slavery is OK and eating shellfish is an abomination, or Jesus' Sermon on the Mount, "a passage that is so radical that it's doubtful that our own Defense Department would survive its application." Source: Dobson accuses Obama of 'distorting' Bible

It certainly appears to me that Barry has a screw loose. But, that is my opinion and mine alone. I'll let you arrive at your own conclusions. Does he or doesn't he distort the bible? Does he or doesn't he push a "fruitcake intepretation" of the Constitution?

Why do I call Obama "Barry Millhouse Obama?" Mark Levin coined that name. I support Mark and take the lead from our other liberal presidential candidate, John McCain, to change the name to protect the innocent and the guilty.

Senator John McCain apologized profusely today for comments made by radio host Bill Cunningham who was introducing him at an event in Cincinnati. Cunningham referred to the Illinois Senator three times as "Barack Hussein Obama." (Don't want to piss off John Sidney McCain III) Source: McCain apologizes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louisiana Broker said...
Dee Channel Says:
June 24, 2008 at 12:11 pm
Dee6:41AMJun 24th 2008

It is quite obvious that during those 20 years under the tutelage
of the persuasive (and pervasive) Rev. Wright…young political
wannabe “Barry” Obama picked up some very dynamic tips, tricks and
styles in the art of PREACHING and today…he shows that he has mastered it quite well.

In the beginning of Obama’s sudden rise to “fame”…people were
swooning…even passing out from excitement at his rallies. This is
when my eyes began popping and my ears perked up.

I lived just a short distance from the famous (now infamous) Rev.
Jim Jones when he was on the rise. He was based at The People’s
Temple in San Francisco in the 70’s.

Just like Obama today, Jim Jones, back then…had them swooning and
passing out with excitement over his sermons. Politicians, the news
media, even the mayor of San Francisco were all singing the praises
of this wonderful and glorious “Man of Peace and Change.”

Well…the story of the very moving, dynamic, persuasive…crowd
pleaser…named Jones…had a very unhappy ending. As it turned
out, he wasn’t really what he said he was and he fooled a lot of people…fatally.

For more details on this former man of “Peace and Change” Google…”Jonestown.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Dee6:57AMJun 24th 2008

Below are a few lines from Obama’s books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: ‘I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.’

From Dreams of My Father : ‘I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.’

From Dreams of My Father: ‘There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.’

From Dreams of My Father: ‘It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.’

From Dreams of My Father: ‘I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.’

And FINALLY the most damming one of ALL of them:

From Audacity of Hope: ‘I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.’

Dee Channel Says:
June 24, 2008 at 12:17 pm
Re: The CORONATION of “Barry” Obama…

With each passing day, I feel like I am watching a remake of “The Omen” or “Rosemary’s Baby” in the public venue.

Lies, deception, people covering up, doctoring things, denials, side-stepping, interviews that are like an autograph line at a rock festival. Trick Photography…appearing with a wild crowd of fans attending a rock festival and making it look like it is YOUR political rally etc. The press KNOWS better, but they report that you were THRONGUED with followers at YOUR rally. Trick photography made their “story” believable.

This is not your usual election, but a CORONATION by the press and a lot of gullible people who resemble the blind followers of some religious cult…!!!

Dee Channel Says:
June 24, 2008 at 12:19 pm
I am waiting for an interviewer with spunk…to inquire of Mrs. Obama…how she could drag those little girls of hers into a spewing den of anti-American hatred and racist bile (Rev. Wright’s Trinity United Church) week in and week out and then face the camera and tell us that she is just a “typical soccer mom” from the suburbs, just like all the rest of us?

Oh please…

6/24/2008 6:03 AM  
Blogger Bos'un said...

Thank you for the eloquent dissertation, Louisiana Broker Respectfully, Bosun

6/24/2008 6:41 PM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Yo, my bro O' Ho. I best not catch you pulling down my man, Dr. Dobson. Peeps like you couldn't hold a candle to him, so BACK OFF. We have peeked under your crown and seen the truth: THE EMPOROR HAS NO CLOTHES ON! Best go get some studs!

6/24/2008 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

del.icio.us/rawsense2004 del.icio.us

<< Home