Sunday, April 16, 2006

Religion: He is Risen. Hallelujah!


I have not really done this before, so please bear with me. If you are of a different religion, please do not insult mine by leaving a rude comment.

Tomorrow is Easter. The Holiest day of my year. My Lord Jesus Christ has risen from the grips of death.

"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"

1 Corinthians 15:55

Jesus has conquered even death. My Lord and my Saviour lives even til this day, and you may know Him as well.

I understand some people do not want to believe. They are weak minded and scared. That is quite alright. I understand this dilemna. Curiousity v. desire. Curiousity killed the cat, as the saying goes, and desire killed the man. Hmm.

Cats are beautiful creatures, but they lack the ability to reason. Humans are a whole different ball of wax! I was refering to Samson. When Delilah found his weakness as Samson had revealed it, she used it against him to enslave him. His desire for her got in the way of his curiousity.

Enough of that. I just want to say that Jesus loves you. No matter what you've done, where you've been, how many times you stumble and fall, He is with you. No matter whether you can feel Him or not. He is with you. No matter if you believe in Him or not, He is with you.

May God bless you this Easter Day, and may your relationship became born anew. May your life be filled with His Peace, His Love, His Mercy, and His Justice. Happy Easter.

Hat tip for the picture: e-mail from Mike at One Year Bible Blog. Also, there are very good reads over at Bible.org. Bob has written this one for today entitled, "The Significance of the Resurrection. J. Hampton Keathley, III, Th.M has written, "The Resurrection of Jesus Christ." If you go to the homepage, you will find many more. Happy Easter!