Monday, July 11, 2005

We have moved (scroll down)

Good day. If you have been by for while, you will have noticed there is no new news. That is due to the fact that I am trying to maintain 3 other sites.

My Newz 'n Ideas is my main site. I discuss news, counter terrorism, religion, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Darfur, Sudan, Venezuela, South America, China, and mostly the things you would expect to see here. I do, however, give commentary on my other site. Feel free to visit.

Causes of Interest is a site that deals basically with Darfur, Sudan. However, I do cover some other topics as they arise.

Love America First is a new site which has contributors. We are many who love America. We discuss whatever we want, we just don't blame America everytime something goes wrong in the world.

Does this mean we do not get tough when something does? NO! We are right on it. We would not have credibility if we were to blindly go through life. That is also dangerous. You bump into things that way. lol.

Thank you for your continued support. I look forward to see you at the other sites. Have a wonderful day, and God bless your families and you.