Sunday, October 08, 2006

BN: SK calls emergence meeting

-- A South Korean government official says North Korea appears to have
conducted a nuclear test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reports. (BN: CNN)

Could this be a bluff? There is zero radiation magnified or sufficient to leave a mark. The Asian markets are plummeting. Everyone should just take a deep breath until more is confirmed.

I just heard on KFI news (9pm PCT) that there is an indication of seismic activity.

It has been confirmed by the USGS that some 'activity' caused a 4.2 magnitude earthquake type reaction.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typically, with underground nuke tests, there are no initial traces of radiation. If this were an air detonation, there would be.

They aren't bluffing about the detonation, however.

10/09/2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

I couldn't remember the words I was looking for so I just used the ones that came to mind. That is the one hold up after you have a stroke. You can learn the alphabet again, but the vocabulary is shot. lol.

10/09/2006 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stroke? Jeez, sorry about that.

10/09/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Gosh, don't be sorry. Everything happens for a purpose. I have learned so many things I would not have otherwise.

I am grateful for each day of life. I am grateful for most things others take for granted. I am a different person than than *itch I used to be. (lol) I finally had a reason to fight to stay alive.

So you see, in God's way, He took a bad situation and turned it into good. (Romans 8:28)

I just get frustrated every now and then when my vocabulary is right there on the tip of my tongue, but I have no way to pull that sucker out! LOL. :)

10/09/2006 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So you see, in God's way, He took a bad situation and turned it into good.
(Romans 8:28)"

I hear that! I am famous for making the best out of bad situations. These are all good lessons from Scripture.

10/10/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

Cool! I can finally speak my mind without fear of being dragged into court by the ACLU. LOL.

How are this morning? I pray you are well. :)

10/11/2006 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

del.icio.us/rawsense2004 del.icio.us

<< Home